What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is a small group that nurtures spiritual growth and helps support our value of “Building strong relationships.”
Where do Life Groups meet?
Life Groups usually meet in a host member’s home.
What are the purposes of Life Groups?
- To establish strong relationships with one another.
- To proclaim the Gospel in words and deeds.
- To develop and multiply disciples, followers of Christ.
- To provide pastoral care (love, support, encouragement, prayer, accountability).
- To offer opportunities for serving in our local and global communities.
- To assist the church’s communication and implement its vision, ministry, and service.
Why should I join a Life Group?
- We grow better when we grow together. A Life Group is more than a social network of friends. By joining a Life Group you are opening the door for spiritual community and growth.